Monday, November 18, 2013

Nature Box Review


First Look
 My NatureBox finally arrived! I got a $1 Halloween Special to see what this box is all about. NatureBox is a snack subscription service that delivers delicious snacks right to your door! a Deluxe NatureBox has 5 full sized bags of snacks.  It costs 19.95 per month, free shipping and you can cancel whenever you want. Right now there is a Groupon deal essentially giving you $5 off each box.


Here are the snacks I got. Big bags!


Cherry Berry Bonanza and Vanilla Macaroon Granola
- Cherry Berry Bonanza: I was not a huge fan of this snack.  I don't really like the texture of dried fruit. However, I could tell each fruit (Cranberries, Cherries, and Blueberries) apart, and they tasted good.
-Vanilla Macaroon Granola: I think this granola would be really good on Cherry yogurt.  I liked how the pieces of granola were not too big.




Roasted Kettle Kernels
-Roasted Kettle Kernels: OK, it really threw me off when I tasted some of these and they were SWEET!  For some reason I expected them to be like corn nuts, salty, or BBQ flavored maybe.  Oddly they were good though...almost like kettle corn.



Pistachio Power Clusters and Masa Crisps

-Pistachio Power Clusters: I am not a huge fan of nut bars but if these were in smaller pieces (almost like a granola) I think I would eat the whole bag.
-Masa Crisps: This was my least favorite item out of the 5 snacks.  Plain, they had a weird flavor and an even weirder aftertaste.  Maybe I'll try them dipped in hummus.

Each snack in Nature Box comes out to be about $4.00 a bag. Since each bag is more then 1 serving, I think this is a pretty good deal since buying them at your local health food store would be a lot more expensive!  After your first month, you get to pick your own snacks! I am excited for the snacks I picked for next month.


Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.

No comments:

Post a Comment