Thursday, December 12, 2013
Thursday Thoughts
Linking up with Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts today!
-I took pictures of whatever box stuff has come. Now I actually need to write the reviews!
- FINALS ARE DONE!!! I got the highest grade in the class for my SQL course :) Bring it on Winter Break!!
-This weekend my sister comes home from Copenhagen. It will be really nice to see her again and have our special hug!
- I have a sore throat, and no idea how I got it. Drinking tea with lemon and honey.
- I bought tons of stuff yesterday from Yes To Carrots. Like, my box is going to be 50 pounds. I spent $110. Shh. I still have a $50 and $30 vouchers.
- I am thinking now that I want a tablet. I know I don't want an iPad (I have an iphone which I am upgrading to a 5s 64gb!) Plus iPads are way expensive. I don't want a Windows 8 tablet because well, I hate Windows 8. (to be fair I haven't given it a fair chance). I also want one with external storage (SD cards).
Labels:
Thursday Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment