Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What Makes Me Happy Wednesday

This post is going to be things that make me happy!  Either in general, or just at the moment! I may or may not be doing this post weekly, but I just feel like doing it today.

 -Pretty colors.  I love colors. Bright colors, rainbows, colors just make me happy! I love using colored pens and decorating notes.

-D always makes me smile. Love that guy :)

-Seeing the little green light on my 3ds light up - indicating I passed someone else with a 3ds and I streetpassed them. (sending your 'mii' and some data and you can play games with them!)

-Opening a sub box. Christmas every month! Multiple times a month!

-Tea.  Chai tea particularly.

-My warm cozy bed. I actually make a sort of nest when I am sleeping alone. So cozy.

What is making you happy today?

No comments:

Post a Comment