Saturday, November 30, 2013

November Co-Ed Supply Review

Co-Ed Supply is another subscription box that curates essentials for college students. They put snacks, hygeine items, and more in each box!  You can either pick between a Classic box ($20 a month, 7-9 items) or the Deluxe Box ($29 a month, 12-15 items).  You also pick between male or female.  I chose female, although I've heard you can request a gender neutral box. My original box came with deodorant everywhere as it had exploded, but they kindly sent me a replacement, very quickly too!

First Look

-Wai Lana Chips (Herb & Garlic): WOW these chips were super garlicky.  They were good and had nice crunch but wow, I think I smelled like garlic for a few days. These chips are made with Cassava.
-Kashi Chewy Granola Bar: This was good, another granola bar.  I liked the honey almond flavor though. I always love a bar because I just toss them in my bag!
- Beanfield's Bean & Rice Chips (Nacho): These were good and I think I liked them more then doritos. They were not as salty (!) but they were a little harder and poked my mouth, lol.

 -StacheTats: COOL! The day camp I work at in the summer was themed mystery last summer, and lots of people wore mustaches. (detectives?) This would have been perfect... I mustache you a question, but I'll shave it for later!  It was super adorable to hear 12 little 2nd grade girls yelling that.
-MeUndies Socks: I was surprised these socks fit! Hurray!  They're a tad bunched up in my shoe, but these are super soft socks and I love them.


-Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant: I have so much deodorant now!! I will be trying this though. I enjoy how it's NOT a gel. I hate that wet underarm feeling.  Gross!!
-Drinkwel vitamins: Apparently these are supposed to minimize the effects of a hangover!  I don't tolerate alcohol too well....so I will try these. I don't drink often though. D does :(
-Energems: Chocolate and caffeine! What else could I need! I will be putting these in my backpack for my 3 hour class nights.  It's not weird to open my backpack and get some 'candy' out is it!?

Overall I am very pleased with Co-Ed Supply.  Unfortunately I only have 1 more month of it left, but I might be able to scrape up money to re subscribe.


No comments:

Post a Comment