Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thursday Thoughts


Linking up with Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts today!


-Happy Thanksgiving!  What are you doing today? I am going to go to my Aunt's house and have dinner. We are going to have 24 people there!! After that, I am going to D's house and have yet another (small) Thanksgiving.  I didn't see him all week which is super unusual! 

-I am thankful for a roof over my head, food, and a loving family.  I cannot express how much thankful I am for a family (and D) that support me in whatever I do. I love you guys! I am thankful for being healthy and confident. I am thankful for a warm bed to cozy up to every night.

-I have jumped aboard the Washi tape train. I have 6 rolls (okay, I share with my mom).  Thank you to my aunt Lina who sent a Wrapp gift card which encouraged me to go to Office Depot and find some.  And dig through the bin for 10 minutes.  And buy more then I thought I would. Do you use Wrapp? So far I have saved $15 dollars with it. If you add me on FB I can send you the free gift cards!

-Ugh, I need to post more often. I got caught up in school, grading, and tutoring and I only did 1 post since last thursday. I still have some reviews to get caught up on.

-I am NOT going Black Friday shopping!  Maybe online shopping, but seeing as I can't drive solo, I am not taking public transportation late at night/with $$$/with expensive items.

-After 2 years I finally retired my LifeProof Case.  Poor thing looks like it got eaten by a bear, thrown up, then run over by a truck.  Now I have an OtterBox which I got in a Co Op for like 10 bucks.

-What would you suggest for someone who doesn't wear makeup? I would like to start.  I would definitely prefer a natural look. At Sephora today they color matched me to Bare Escentuals Light-Golden. (I find this funny because in my entire family on dad's side everyone has medium-ish skin except 1 aunt. My mom is medium skin too, but we don't know about her family.) For instance, my arm skin at it's tannest is at MOST my sister's most untanned skin. (butt, although I do not ever plan on comparing those.) I am planning on trying a Try.Believe.Love. kit of BE's.  Gonna see if Sephora has any BF free shipping or something. My Aunt Jan bought me a $10 gift card (on Wrapp!) so I plan on using that.

That's all for today!  Happy cooking or eating or watching football or whatever you plan to do! <3 Have a great Thanksgiving!


Aaaaand as soon as I crawled into bed I realized I forgot to take my antibiotic (reason I am taking them will come up in a later post :< ) I really hate getting out of bed! It's the coziest nest in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment