Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November Pijon Box Review

I subscribed to PijonBox when it was a LivingSocial deal. Unfortunately that deal ended a while back. I got my first box in October, but I didn't have this blog then. Pijon Box is a monthly sub box aimed towards college students.  Each box has 5-6 products customized by gender - I get the female one.  Pijon Box has a value of about $30 to $60 per box.

 I noticed this box was HUGE!  It was pretty light though.  It has a lot of crinkles and empty space in it.  Maybe sometimes they send large items? I have only ever received smaller items and I end up digging through the material to find stuff - in fact this month I 'lost' the tube of Waxelene!

 -Mediterranean Snacks Tapaz 2 Go ($2.99): This was really yummy and something I can see me tossing in my bag and eating at the library.  It could have used a few more crackers though!
-Mamma Chia Squeeze Vitality Snacks ($3.50): Um. These Chia seeds terrify me.  They look disgusting. I have not brought myself to try these... I did stick one in the fridge though. Might have to be something I just close my eyes and eat it quick.  I'm sure Chia seeds are good for you but...the texture??? I love pouches though. I ate a baby food one yesterday. I'm weird like that.


-RevitaPop MB12 Lollipop ($8.00): These seemed interesting. Good flavor, but I didn't really feel like it did anything for me.  I had my 3 hour class the day I tried one, but I still needed Starbucks!
- Light My Fire Sporks ($9.00): I LOOOOOVE these.  I already have a green one and they are super cool!  Again, these are super amazing!


-pHresh Deodorant ($7.99): This smells really good!  I am saving this for when I find out that I ran out, broke it, or left it at my dad's or D's.  I'd just toss it in my backpack so I have it everywhere, but it would probably break.  And at D's I'd just use his if I forgot mine. 
-Color Club nail polish($8.00): I love nail polish!  This color is a little bright for me, but I will probably use it on my toes. I realized when I took the first picture you couldn't hardly see it becasue it blended in!  White paper to the rescue!
-Waxelene($4.99): I don't know why an alternative to petroleum jelly is needed, but it seems more natural, and I don't actually like the smell of petroleum jelly.  I probably will use it on dry spots like my ankles and cuticles.

I love my PijonBox!  It is one of my favorite boxes. I had bought the 4 month LivingSocial deal for $49, so it averages out to $12.25 a month.  PijonBox starts its pricing at $25/month normally.  I will be really sad when my subscription ends, because I have found my ABSOLUTE favorite product from sub boxes ever in PijonBox. (October PijonBox, Metropolis Soap Vegan Lip Creme!)


No comments:

Post a Comment