| My Box! |
Yay! My November Birchbox finally came! My boxes have been trickling in so slowly. This month I received box #42. The theme this month is More Good and seemed to be all about bringing more thanks, more giving, more thoughtfulness, and just more good to your life in general. This month, a portion of the proceeds from the Birchbox Shop will be donated to No Kid Hungry, a nationwide organization that works to end childhood hunger.
Here is what I got in my box!
| First Look |
| DDF Amplifying Elixir |
| MOX Botanicals Bath Milk |
-MOX Botanicals Bath Milk ($4.00): This made me really happy to see, because Portland, OR is where I live! I will definently have to find some of this locally, maybe as a Christmas present for my mom! (Mom, you didn't see this.) This smells so good. It made me want to go make a cup of Jasmine tea! I can't wait to try this.
| Color Club nail polish, Staniac, and Folle de Joie |
-theBalm cosmetics Staniac ($2.20): I tried a little of this out on my lips, and it sure is bright! I think I am not going to try it on my cheeks...knowing me I will end up all blotchy.
-Folle de Joie eau de parfum($1.74): I normally don't like perfume samples but this smelled really good! It didn't seem too floral-y and just had something else in it I can't place my finger on. I am going to put it on again tomorrow and see what D thinks about it!
-Color Club Harlem Lights Collection ($4.00): I got Baldwin Blues and it is a super pretty blue! I am actually having a hard time getting polish to stay on my fingernails right now, but I will be using this on my toes!
| Mighty Leaf Tea |
-Mighty Leaf Tea - Tea Pouches($1.99): I love tea so this was perfect for me! I have never tried this brand but I love trying new teas. I have been on a green tea kick so this tropical green tea sounds amazing! How do you all like your tea? Do you add sugar or milk? For me it depends on what kind of tea. I will have my Chai or Peach black tea super sweet and with lots of milk. Green tea or herbal tea I usually drink with nothing added.
All totaled up, my Birchbox had a value of $33.93! I got 60 Birchbox points (equal to $6) for reviewing my products and I can use my Birchbox points in the Birchbox store to buy more of the products I discover and love! I am so glad I made the decision to buy a yearly subscription of this box. I am surprised at how many different boxes they put together every month! What box did you get this month? If you do not subscribe yet (only $10 a month!) and are interested in trying it, click here. It only took me about 2 weeks to get off the waiting list. This is a great gift for anybody who loves pampering herself! Birchbox also has a Men's box option and it is $20 a month.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
No comments:
Post a Comment