Sunday, November 17, 2013

Studious Sundays

Well, it's Sunday again!  And that means it's studying time! All of my online courses (4 this term) have their assignments due Sunday nights.  Being the procrastinator that I am, I wait until the last minute to do this!

-I'm getting close to being done (finally!) with my 2 Associates Degrees. I'm currently going to Portland Community College for Computer Information Systems and Health Informatics. I just registered for my Winter 2014 classes!

-I still need to do my Online HIM (health information management) 120 Lab.  I hope it won't be too complicated today or involve reading and finding information in handwritten pages....doctors have horrible handwriting.

- Midterms are upon me!  I only have 1 left to do and I will be doing it tonight...Online tests are strange.

-I am very behind in grading for the class I am a teacher's aid for.  I have 2 assignments to grade and another one is due this Tuesday.  The class is JavaScript programming language so I pretty much have to inspect every line of code.

- I got approved to tutor for 5 hours a week in JavaScript!  Yay!  The pay isn't great $10 an hour but previously I have been doing it as a volunteer basis. Bonus, if nobody comes in to tutoring, I can work on TA grading or homework during that time! 



On a side note, I am expecting a bunch of boxes this week!  I am hoping to get Ipsy, Birchbox, Love with Food, and Fancy Pants Food! I got my Co-Ed Supply and Pijon, so I need to take my pictures in good light tomorrow! I am so excited to start reviewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment