Thursday, November 14, 2013
Thursday Thoughts
Linking up with Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts today!
-Today is my 25th birthday! Nothing special today, just being lazy and relaxing. And I got Starbucks. Caramel Brulee latte :)
-I am extremely new to blogging, so things may not be exactly perfect yet... I am open for any constructive criticism or comments!!
-I have a lot of homework and grading to catch up on. Not looking forward to going through thousands of lines of JavaScript code.
-Tomorrow the Playstation 4 is released. I will be waiting at Costco in the morning with my boyfriend (D), who wants one very badly. I think I'll need Starbucks again. (We even already got games.)
- I can't wait to get all my November boxes. This is the first month of them I am going to write reviews about. So far I have gotten Pijon, Co-Ed Supply, Nature Box, and Graze. Still expecting Ipsy, Birchbox, and Love with Food. I skipped the Julep box and cancelled Phone case of the Month. I wish I had an unlimited supply of money (or a well paying job) so I could afford all the boxes I want to try!
-I really need a new phone case. My LifeProof case (although AMAZING) is really starting to fall apart. Every month or so I need to use Gorilla glue to glue the rubber back into place. It used to be waterproof. I still love the case, my phone is scratch-free and perfect as the day I got it. I ordered some Otter Box Defender cases in a co-op so they should be here within a month. I know I'll be getting a LifeProof case if and when I get an iPhone 5s.
Labels:
Thursday Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Birthday!!!! NOTHING like getting starbucks on your birthday!! I love it! and I hope you got starbucks again waiting for the ps4 - you deserve it!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I had a great birthday! I did indeed get Starbucks, mmm Peppermint Mocha. I feel like I could be a walking advertisement for Starbucks haha! It was awfully cold waiting for the ps4 but we got one, as we were 4th in line!
Delete