Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thursday Thoughts






Linking up with Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts today!

-I have now had my blog for a week. I am trying to think of some more 'fun' names for daily posts.  Some ideas I have are Monday Mail (What should be coming this week, and 'letters' to people or things), Wednesday Wonders (questions I have unanswered), and I need something for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  If you have any ideas, let me know!

-I am worried about my kitty, Whisper. She isn't looking so good. I think she's lonely and my dad needs to go to his house and feed her more often. I am sure when my sister is home we will be spending more time there. I am going to be buying kitty some Nutracal to get more nutrients in her.

-Again, I am way behind on grading and homework! Aghh! Am I ever going to get caught up? Tutoring is super frustrating!

-I need to get out and drive more often. Even though I have my permit, I think the last time I drove was almost a month ago.  

- Since I only receive 6 boxes, I don't think this blog is going to have many posts, which is why I want to do the daily posts (see above).  I hope someday I will be reviewing boxes I've never tried before!  I got my first 'complimentary for a honest review' box from Love with Food and I had so much fun trying the snacks and writing the review!!

-How does everyone else take their pictures?  The shadow of my head ended up in a few of mine.  I tried doing it in natural light also.  I think I'm going to try natural light (I hate flash) with a white or colored background of tissue paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment