Thursday, December 5, 2013
Thursday Thoughts
Linking up with Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts today!
- I was really bad this week and didn't post. Anything. There's still box reviews I need to do and new boxes will start coming soon . Yikes. I blame school.
-Finals are next week. Ahh!
- I love macaroni and cheese. Really. I have to make my homemade Mac and cheese again. It's so good. I baked it in muffin cups to make little individual cups I could freeze!
- Starbucks. I am addicted for sure. I almost have my Gold Card. I need like 9 more stars. I'll hit that for sure. Lately I have been loving Chai Tea Lattes, but also Caramel Brulee Lattes or Peppermint Mochas. In my Starbucks tumbler.
-I thought I'd hate my Otterbox case but I actually love it
-Tomorrow is the last week of tutoring, thank goodness! Next term I will be tutoring Thursdays but I am NOT going to be 'holding hands'. You people figure it out on your own, I help with little questions. I am not paid enough to be an instructor.
-I have been sneezing a lot. Not sick, just allergies.
Labels:
Thursday Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment