It's finals week! Almost winter break!
- This week is actually pretty light on work. For my SQL class we had an assignment and quiz due last Thursday, then nothing. For HIM 110 just to read lecture and study for final. HIM 120 just the normal lab. HIM 182 just a discussion.
- I am not looking forward to taking 2 finals online. I'm staying home from D's house Tuesday night and going to go over Wednesday instead. He has his finals Wednesday so it'll give him time to study. I feel like I distract him...
- Tomorrow when I leave it's going to be bitterly cold. It was 14 degrees here last night. Way colder then it should be!
- I have all next week to do 2 of my exclusively online classes. I will be doing them Mon/Tues night because I'd rather do them at home then at D's.
- I have a project due Monday night and I haven't even started.
-I will be grading. I have to get it all done asap!
No comments:
Post a Comment