Linking up with Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts today!
-I've been good and drinking lots of water!
-I'm not sure what is up with D lately. He's in another mood. I don't like it when that happens. It makes me feel really sad. It's only when we're apart.
-I should look into buying my textbooks soon. They'll be so expensive :(
-I reallllly want to make my own lip creme. I am in love with this Metropolis Soap lip creme. Like, I have about 20 tabs open in Firefox right now of different vendors selling ingredients.
- Christmas is soon. Way too soon. I've finished shopping for Mom, A, D, and D's mom. Maybe need something else for D. I have no idea what to get my dad!!
-I need to start saving money. I don't think I'll be able to resubscribe to PijonBox (:< ), Co-Ed Supply, Graze, or Munch Pak. I have a 1 yr sub to Birchbox, 3 months of NatureBox, and a 6 month sub to Love with Food. I will get Ipsy monthly but other then that, no more. I will get a $1000 refund from school this winter term, but it all needs to go towards books or saved for Spring term.
-LFR sucks
-I really wish D would just come over to my house! It's so frustrating. And not fair the way I'm treated. But maybe it's supposed to be like that...
That's all for right now. What are you thinking about today?

No comments:
Post a Comment