Linking up with Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts today!
-Reaaaaaaaally need to be better about blogging. Been pretty busy with holidays! Ok mostly just lazy.
-I decided I wanted a tablet. Deciding between Samsung Tab 3 or the Google Nexus 7. Arg!
-Iphone 5s? I want! On sale at Best Buy until...Tomorrow.
-I am being excluded from the nerd cave and I have to sit out in the 'old' computer area :(
- My eczema is getting sooo bad :(
-I went to Famous Dave's BBQ today and had a seriously amazing burger!!
What are you thinking about today?

I don't know exactly what a nerd cave is, but I think I need one! Bust your way back in there and demand a place! Or start your own (cooler) nerd cave :)
ReplyDeleteBasically a room with computers and game systems and tv! They're fun! I did demand a spot :P I'm currently using laptop on a tv table haha.
ReplyDelete