Friday, January 31, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

www.ramblingsofasuburbanmom.com

Linking up with Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts today! 

-It's not actually Thursday anymore, but I was absolutely swamped today. Tutoring, Class, then making Valentines for a swap group I am part of.

-So I skipped last week, because my mom was in the hospital and I stayed with her there.

-I'm a little okay, a lot offended that she (mom) doesn't want me at her Dr.'s appointment tomorrow. I literally spent a week with her in the hospital, sleeping less then 2 feet away, only leaving her bedside to go to the cafeteria to get food. She never tells me the full story, so I don't know how I'm going to find out exactly what is wrong.

- Due to our unexpected week stay in the hospital, I am soooooo behind on schoolwork AND grading. UGH. Shoot me now.

-I am in love with 2 things right now. (Sorry D) 1. my Camelbak Groove filtering water bottle, and 2. my Fré Lifeproof iPhone 5s case. (touch ID compatible!)

- I'm freezing cold.  I'm not in the polar vortex or whatever but I'm just really cold right now.  I plan to sleep with my heating blanket on like 7.

-Most people go to the hospital to get better.  I go to the hospital and get sick.  Go figures. (It's only a cold or something).

- How do Cool Touch Kleenex work?  At first when I grabbed a tissue I thought maybe my teacher brought them from her car and they were just cold.  But then I grabbed one out of my pocket about an hour later...and it was still cool feeling.  SO STRANGE. But neat. They are super soft and thick, and strangely cool.

How was your Thursday? What was on your mind?

1 comment:

  1. I hope your mom is okay! I'll keep you guys in my thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete